Tyler and I are feeling very blessed this holiday season. It has started out pretty crazy. If you haven't heard we have a new addition to our family but it wasn't as smooth sailing as we would have hoped it to be!!
Announcing: MAKINLEE LYN WARNER
Born: November 27, 2009
4:27 a.m.
5lbs 19inches long
Stayed tuned for the birth of Makinlee roller coaster ride.....





4 comments:
She is very precious and I hope that all is all right now. Kara filled me in a little but not enough, please let me know if you need anything, I will send my mother right on over to fix you up. Love you and wish I could be there for you myself.
I am so glad you posted a picture, we can't wait to see her, she is beautiful. Sounds like she made quite the grand entrance. I hope everything is o.k. at your house I will get in touch with you to find out.
Love you,
Colleen
Congrats! It had been so long that you posted, that I forgot you were expecting...I hope everything is going well for you now! She is beautiful!
Oh she is a little doll!!!! Congratulations to your family:) Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment