Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Roses are Red, Violets are blue...

Roses are Red, Violets are blue.
Ty was wishn' for a boy, but he guesses a girl will do!!

We are soooo excited for a little girl to join our family!!
Let the shopping begin!!

16 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Congrats, girls are SO much fun but I am learning quickly that boys are just as fun in a different way. She will be darling. Hope you are feeling well. We miss you guys!

Our story said...

I am so excited for you guys.We are so jealous. We will just have to buy your little girl all the cute clothes I have been dying to buy.

Matt and Marti Jo said...

congrats Marci that is so exciting!

Stark Family said...

That's so fun! You will LOVE having a little princess to dress. . .And she will have Tyler wrapped around her little fingers in no time, trust me.

Aubrie West said...

Yay! Congrats Marci, you will love having a girl, thought they come with LOTS of drama.

Villarreal's said...

U drank the water too! ;) I didnt know u were prego! Congrats girl! U will love having a girl, they are wonderful! Hope u are feeling well!

Brittany said...

I AM SOO EXCITED FOR YOU! NOW THE PRESSURE IS OFF YOU HAVE A BOY AND A GIRL. HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD IN YOUR PREGNANCY, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!

Mike and Timette said...

Congrats on the Girl!! :) I hope you are feeling better, and that your pregnancy is going great. You can't ask for more then a boy and a girl. Yeah for you guys.

Suzi said...

Ya congrats! Girls are the best! Well boys are good too.

jessica&john.com said...

That is great! I can't wait to hear more about it. Be expecting a call from me ASAP!

The Balls said...

HOORAY! Congrats. GO CRAZY with the shopping!

Lance and Em said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

YEAH! Congrats. We miss you

Me in a nut shell said...

Ok, I am so excited for you, but I want more info!! Post something new, I miss you!

Outnumbered 3-2-1 said...

You Guys, I am so excited for you! When are you due? Congratulations! I sure love girls! Love your cousin, Brooke

The Green's said...

I know you posted this forever ago but I am so exctied you are having a girl! They are so fun! Thanks for getting me in touch with Tyler the other day. When we figure out what we are doing we will let him know.