Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well...It is official. We sold our house!!

We signed papers on it last week. I am bitter sweet about the whole thing. Bitter being that this was mine and Tylers first house. We saw it being built every step of the way.





Tyler even did the electrical with some help from my brother and brother-in-law.





Tyler and his Buddy did all the finish work in the house. But mostly his buddy Neldon!!




When we had Kasen this was the home we brought him home to.



We had our first vegetable garden.



Tyler built me a salon in the basement. I had fun decorating it!! I was just feeling like we were getting settled. I am really going to miss all of my great neighbors, ward members, primary presidency girls and our meetings and the primary kids. They were so good to use over the 3 1/2 years we lived there. Tyler and I feel we met some great people!!
Sweet being Tyler and I only planned on living there for up to five years. When Tylers grandma passed away in Decemeber we started thinking about buying her house and move to Nephi. Well that didn't work out, but we still felt we should put our house up for sale. It sold within 7 days.(It sold a lot faster than what we expected!!) Tyler and I have a great situation. My parents have a house in Sandy that I grew up in that no one lives in.(My parents live up in Bear Lake full time.) So this is were Tyler and I are residing until we figure out what, where and when we are going!Until then I have some major weeding, painting, fixing up of my parents house to do!!

7 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Marci you will be very missed!!! I hope the best for you and your fam on your new adventure!! Althougwe hope to see lots of you!!! And if you need help at all fixing up the house let me know!!!

The Dalton Family said...

It is a bitter sweet feeling. . It's hard to leave something you have put so much time and thought in to. Wherever your family grows your house becomes a part of you. We will and are already missing you guys. You have such a sweet family. Thank goodness for blogs I will be checking up on you! Good luck with wherever you guys decide to go. Miss ya Gal!

Suzi said...

hey I heard you were moving back to the neighborhood. Be sure to call my parents if you need anything. If you are still there in August we will have to hangout! Good luck with everything!

Brittany said...

THAT IS PROBABLY SO HARD TO LEAVE A HOUSE THAT YOU HAVE SO MANY MEMORIES IN. WE NEED A BIGGER HOUSE BUT I AM SAD TO SELL OURS. THAT'S NICE YOU CAN LIVE IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE. THAT BROUGHT BACK A LOT OF FUN MEMORIES OF YOU HOUSE WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE MOVING BACK.

Heather said...

Wow, seven days, what a whirlwind. It will be fun to come visit you in the old house. SO many memories. Will you raise chickens, dry plums, and lay out in the roof?

Our story said...

I still can't believe it sold so quick.We will have to come check out your new living space once you get situated.Let me know if you need help.

Me in a nut shell said...

So it is funny how just in 3 years you change... cuz you look different in that picture...! Not a lot, but you can tell it wasn't yesterday, funny ;)

I miss you guys, when are you coming back home!@!@

But I know this is for good reasons that you yanke dthe carpet out of our neighbor coop, but its ok, we will forgive you as long as you visit! ;)

Lets seriously get to luch soon!