Roses are red, Violets are blue
On March 7, 2007 we had one.
On December 15, 2009 we will have two!! (not twins)
I am a little late posting this but life has been really crazy. Between selling our house and being prego and sick I have either been busy or spending time by the toilet. As soon as things settle down I will update my blog. Please be patient!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
Congrats, that is SO exciting. I hope you start feeling better. I am sad you guys are moving. We will miss you guys!
YAY!!!!! I am so excited! Now we can have kids that are BFF's like us. I hope you have another boy... or have a girl and she can date James. I am going to call you asap.
COngrats! That is so exciting! I hear your back in the neighborhood. We will have to hang out this summer when I come home in August!
Marci:
Congratulations--I am so happy for you. You are a great mom. I am glad you will be closer too! Come swimming this summer!
Again I say congratulations. I am so excited for you. You are a wonderful mom and I know you will have some much fun with a new little one.
Well I was just waiting for the official report so I could say CONGRATULATIONS!!:)I am super sad you guys are leaving. I wish you guys the best and please keep in touch. I'll be checking up on you on your blog for sure:)
-You are such a cute fam, I'm excited for it to grow:)
I didn't know that you are moving, or that you were expecting! I wish you luck with both of those things!!!
Wonderful Congratulations! When you get feeling better give me a call, so Kaysen and Hailey can play.
CONGRATS, THAT IS SOOO EXCITING. THAT SUCKS THAT YOU ARE SO BUSY AND SICK. THAT IS THE HARD TO HAVE ALL THAT GOING ON AT ONCE.
Congrats, Congrats!!! Yeah for you.
Congratulations!! Hope the house sells quickly. . . where are you looking to move?
Congratulations! Where did you move to? So does that mean you moved out of Kevin and Chantels ward? Good luck with everything!
Seriously, how exciting!!! Congrats, where are u moving to? I wish u the best!
That is awesome!! Two is fun, a little crazy but fun. Where are you moving too??
That is awesome!! Two is fun, a little crazy but fun. Where are you moving too??
Congrats!!! That is such exciting news!
Congrats. That is so fun!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment