Monday, April 20, 2009

Like Father Like Son

Kasen likes to do whatever his dad is doing....


Play Basketball






Watch tv






I Love those Boys!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Kasen is so cute! You've got to love that Tyler is a dad that enjoys being with his son!

Me in a nut shell said...

He is a mini me to Tyler isn't he... This year you will be amazed at how he grows and learns and becomes more and more like you guys!

Our story said...

I love the picture of them on the bed with their head in their hands. So cute!

Suzi said...

Marci you have such a cute family. I love your new family photo! I hope I get to see you this summer.

Anonymous said...

Boys trying to be like their dads are so cute! What would we do without them?

The Dalton Family said...

Oh what a little stud!! I can't believe how big he is getting!! Serious! Have I not seen you guys in forever or what! By the way- Your yard looks so pretty all ready! I love that your beautiful yard is one of the focal points out my front window:)

Brittany said...

I LOVE DADS WITH THEIR BOYS. THEY DO SOME SERIOUS BONDING TOGETHER. KASON IS SO DANG CUTE AND GETTING BIG. IS IS TIME FOR ANOTHER ONE?