Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter 2009 (I know, I know...a little late!!)

The Easter Bunney came to Grandma and Grandpa Warner's house on Saturday this year. Kasen really didn't understand the whole Easter Bunny thing. I bet next year he will fully understand.

Kasen checking out what the Easter Bunny brought him.

Kasen trying out his new t-ball. He actually does really well with it.

Kasen sitting in his new camping chair. He loves his new chair!!

Later on that afternoon, we ventured over to Tyler's sisters house and had a Easter Egg Hunt. These are all of the cousins. Too Cute!!

(I don't know how to turn the picture...sorry!)

2 comments:

Me in a nut shell said...

I think we were all a little late.. Maybe enjoying the weather!

Our story said...

You have to turn the pictures on your computer program that you download them to and then post them on here. At least thats how it works on mine.He is so cute in his little chair. Where did you find that at?