So this christmas was a little
CRAZY for the Warner family so we weren't able to go to the mall and see Santa. One weekend we were down in good ol' Nephi visiting fam and Ty's sister said that she was taking her kids to go see Santa Clause out at greenline. For all of you that do not know what Greenline is, it is a store that sells western clothes, tackle, chicken feed, dog food, tractors etc... Up here in Salt Lake it is known as IFA. Who would have known that you could go sit on Santa's lap at IFA??? Well I guess only in Nephi.(don't get me wrong I love Nephi!!) We packed our kids up and headed out to Greenline. Well when we pulled in the parking lot there were hardly any cars there. I thought for sure there would be alot of people to see Santa but there were only about 3 other children waiting to see Santa Clause. Well normally Santa is sitting in a sleigh but this Santa was sitting in a John Deere Gator!! After sitting on Santa's lap the kids went for a wagon ride pulled by ponys around the greenline building. You definantely wouldn't see this up in Salt Lake! All in all Kasen had a great time especially with his cousins

Kasen didn't know what to think of Santa Clause. He wouldn't sit there by himself so I went with him.

He wouldn't even look at Santa Clause.


This is what he asked Santa Clause for Christmas but Santa Clause didn't have the funds to get it for Kasen. Maybe another year!!
.

Kasen and his cousin Nathan on a cart in the store, waiting to go on the wagon ride. Sorry I don't have any pics of us on the wagon ride.
Later that afternoon Ty's sisters did sugar cookies with all of the boys. I am glad they were willing to do this so I didn't have to do this at home(it was super messy!!) The boys had alot of fun!

Kasen putting frosting on the cookie.

Kasen and his cousin Easton.

Kasen and his four cousins. It is never a dull moment when they get all together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment