Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Temple Square 2008

17 comments:

Suzi said...

These photos make me home sick for Salt Lake. Thanks for sharing!

Jill Knotwell said...

I can't wait to take our little family there. What a fun family night!

The Dalton Family said...

Cute pics!!! You have the cutest little boy ever! Those eyes oh my gosh! What a stud:) I cant wait to go to temple square this year. I never made it last year- sad when it's so close. There is such a beautiful spirit there.

The Andersons said...

Hey Marci,
What cute pics. I want to go to Temple Square to see the lights so bad. There are definately Benefits to living up North. I haven't been able to get in the Christmas spirit much yet. I am hoping that once school ends I can concentrate on Christmas. Gald that you guys are enjoying the lights though. See you soon! Love Ya

Me in a nut shell said...

We need to get down there soon! Great pictures! Kasen is such a cute kid.

Ali said...

Oh my goodness!! Kasen is growing up SO fast!! He is so handsome!!

Jamey said...

I loved your pictures! I don't know if I will be able to make it up there this year, so it was nice to see some pictures of it!

CoLiE-O said...

looks like fun! we're going next weekend! cant wait..

Villarreal's said...

great holiday pics! Temple lights are always a must! I hope u are doing well, I missed seeing u guys! Hope to meet up next time were in town. Love ya!
-Trisha

CAMI said...

I wish I was there- Ah man!
Ps your lil boy is so handsome!

Martha said...

Looks like you guys bundled up! I didn't really feel in the Christmas mood until we went to see the lights! Merry Christmas you guys.

Randi said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Krazy Kearls said...

Oh how I love you and your family. I am reading this the morning I should be driving to saltlake for the family christmas party I am ready to hop in the car and come down right NOW! I just miss being around you every day! Love ya tons. Amy

The Green's said...

Marc Kasen is darling! I am in love with the cowboy picture of him. I am so sad I didn't even get a chance to see and talk to you the other night. I hope all is going well and you had a good Christmas and New Year.

Brittany said...

HEY, THIS IS BRITTANY EGGERTZ. YOUR LITTLE GUY IS SO SWEET. I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES OF HIM. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD. I FOUND YOUR BLOG ON NICOLES. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A FUN TIME WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE!

E Winzeler said...

Those pictures are absolutely darling...Kasen in such a handsome little man! I love the family picture on your side bar, you all look perfect! We were lame parents this year and just drove through the lights display at Thanksgiving Point and called it good. There's nothing like seeing temple square at Christmas time, now I'm regretting taking the easy way out with the drive through lights :)! See you tonight!

Brittany said...

HEY E-MAIL ME YOUR E-MAIL, brandolp@q.com. Brittany