Kasen loves to watch Super Why on tv when he wakes up in the morning. This is him one morning just watchn' Super Why. Please don't mind the mess. This is how it always is with a 20 month old living here. I love you buddy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
My kids love Super Why too. I don't get it. It drives me crazy how they turn the stories into kinder, gentler fairy tales.
We love Super Why too! It used to be Jake's favorite until Sid the Science Kid came on this fall.
We love SuperWhy. Big man thinks he's learning to read with it. If you think your room is bad you should see my house. It's so hard to keep up with my two messmakers.
O yeah I hear you on the mess! You are lucky that you can get him to watch movies, Cannon is NOT interested!
Post a Comment