Kasen and I go to the library about once or twice a month to get him some books and a few movies. Well, to store them when we are not reading them. I keep them in the library bag separate from his own books and put it in a chest in the family room. One day I caught him in the chest looking at the library books. He does this quite regulary now. I just want everyone to know that I keep the library in business. A few months ago I had a library fine of $32 and just last week I got another one for $10. The movies is what kills us in fines. They are a $1 a day that they are late. PLEASE learn from my mistake!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Kasen's Little Library
Kasen and I go to the library about once or twice a month to get him some books and a few movies. Well, to store them when we are not reading them. I keep them in the library bag separate from his own books and put it in a chest in the family room. One day I caught him in the chest looking at the library books. He does this quite regulary now. I just want everyone to know that I keep the library in business. A few months ago I had a library fine of $32 and just last week I got another one for $10. The movies is what kills us in fines. They are a $1 a day that they are late. PLEASE learn from my mistake!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You could sk for community service! ;) All that sewing should have got you a free to pass go!
We are so alike with our HUGE library fines. At least they go to a good cause- buying more books-I hope. Such a good mom though to go to the library with your little one!
I missed your call the other day. I no longer have my cell because of work:( I hope you are doing well and we can talk soon. I think about you everyday and hope you are doing well. P.S. The Halloween pictures are Darling!
geez..and i thought my $15 fine was bad...
Post a Comment