Sunday, September 28, 2008
Park City
This weekend Tyler and I packed out bags for the night and took Kasen to Grandma and Grandpa Warners house and headed up to Park City for a much needed night away. We had a great time. It sure was short but Tyler and I had a nice time. Kasen had a fun time at Grandma and Grandpas. Thank you so much for watching Kasen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What adorable picturs of Kasen. I love the rocking horse, that is very impressive that your dad made it.
Those pics of Kasen are so cute! He is such a cute little guy. You always have him dressed so cute too. That pic of you two on the couch is super cute too. I think that wooden horse is cute like it is! How cool that it was yours when you were little. A litle get away is like the best thing ever for you and your kids. Aren't grandparents wonderful!
Sounds like you had a relaxing evening! Chris and I stayed at the Hotel Park City for our anniversary. It was so amazing. We are planning on going again soon!
youve been tagged. check my blog:)
You so deserve a getaway! You are one incredible gal Marci...hopefully there was no biting this time around :0! I love the random pics of Kasen...he is so handsome and I love his little tan! Super cute! Thanks for everything hun!
Marci it was so fun to see you the other day! I can't believe how big Kasen is! He is so cute!
Post a Comment