Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cute random pics of Kasen....



Having a drink of water at the counter.



Riding the horse. Take note: This was my horse when I was growing up. My dad made it for me. My mom just gave it to me. She said that she had always planed on painting it and putting a mane and tail on it but it never happened. I might attempt doing that.



Kasen jus being Silly!!






Kasen just chillin watching Barney. Barney is a good friend at our house.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Such a cute little guy, and I swear noticeably taller than when I saw him last.

Me in a nut shell said...

He is so cute! I love when your kids get to the point where they really are just a bundle of personality and they can communicate who they are to you!

Aubrie West said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. We need to get Hailey and him together soon.

CoLiE-O said...

what a cute lil skunk!!

Anonymous said...

Kasen is getting so big! He is so cute too. It is fun when they get older and get to be more independent.

Jamey said...

he is getting so big!!! what a cute little guy he is turning out to be. I still remember going to your baby shower...I can't believe how much time has past!