Last week we loaded up in the car and went to the local pumkin patch. Kasen was in heaven. Every other second it was...What is that?(Pointing at a pumkin) What is that?(pointing at another pumkin) What is that?(you get my jist) Tyler and I would reply... It is a pumkin! It is a pumkin! It is a pumkin! As you can tell he is in the curious stage and wants to know what everything is. We put him in the wheel barrow and went down some isles to pick that perfect pumkin.
They had a fun little corn maze for kids. We took Kasen through it. He really didn't know what to think about it.
Kasen and mom in the corn maze.
Kasen and dad in the corn maze.
I love this time of year. I sure can't believe that 2008 has almost come and gone. Oh how time flys!!





3 comments:
What a cutie he is! He is getting so big! He is so handsome. What a fun age. They just like to ask the same question over and over because they're so excited I think. I love the pumpkin patch. We go every year because it is so much fun! Fall is hands down my favorite time of year. Looks like you guys had a great time.
I love it when they are able to understand holidays for the first time. And Happy Birthday to you (yesterday).
Wo Ho, you don't post forever, and I stop checking and now you have all these posts! I love that pumpkin patch! SO fun!
Post a Comment