Monday, August 25, 2008

WARNING: This may scare you a little!!


The last night I was up at Bear Lake, Tyler and I went to bed at about 11:00pm at about 12:30(I was dead asleep remind you). I don't recall any of this, I woke up screeming trying to get away. Tyler woke up and was holding me down. I guess I didn't like that so I bit him. Yes you read that right. I bit his thumb. I didn't realize all that was going on until he came back in to the bedroom after running to the bathroom to stop his finger from bleeding, and plopped down on the bed, naused and dizzy. I asked him what had happened? He asked me the same question. You bit me!!!!???? What was that all about???? I was so confused. I have never sleep walked in my sleep and this is definately my first on biting someone in my sleep. I felt super bad. I don't know what got into me. I will never live this one down by Tyler, family and friends. So if you ever have a sleepover with me, BEWARE I might bite!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Tyler...you can always bite back...Wow, that must have hurt.

Me in a nut shell said...

Wow... we will definatly keep our doors locked over here in case you decide to jump the fence in the night! So you don't remember any of it! Crazy

Anonymous said...

At least it was only his thumb!

Branden and Sarah said...

That is seriously hilarious...(sorry Tyler) I know not to mess with Marci!!

CAMI said...

Ok that is a ugly picture!!!1
Marci what is up girl~ Its Cami (smith) Jessica gave me your blog- I hope you know I have been trying to find you! WEll I did! How are you!
YOur lil boy is so stinking cute!
Love Cami

Mike and Timette said...

Too much Twilight!!

Jill Knotwell said...

You are NEVER going to be invited to sleep over on our tramp!

The Dalton Family said...

Are you kidding me!!! Ha ha ha ha. Wow, quite the jaw strength to leave that kind of impact.lol. I am laughing my head off- and feeling very sorry for Tyler at the same time. Poor guy.:)

Heather said...

I feel like I've cheated death. All those sleepovers with you over the years and I haven't been bitten yet. I had no idea I had been in such danger!