Over Labor Day Weekend the Kearl family(Marci's side) all headed up to Cherry Hill. Besides being sooooo close to our neighbor campers we had a great time. We got there Friday evening. We set up camp had some yummy food and then we relaxed the rest of the evening. In the morning we woke up and after breakfast we headed to the water park. We came home Sunday afternoon just in time for the storm to roll in. I wish I could make this little vacation a yearly occurance but Tyler said he will not camp there ever again!! There was just too many people camping way close together. I would have to agree.

Kasen and his cousin Ella hangin out and havin a drink. They are so cute together!! They could almost be twins. They are only about 1 month apart.

Mom and Kasen in the Lazy River

Dad and Kasen in the Lazy River


Thank you family for a great weekend. We love you guys!!
12 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love water parks.
Ahh, I miss Magic Waters! The memories. It looks like Kasen was loving it.
I haven't seen you forever. Let's get together soon.
So much Fun!! I will have to go there with my little ones!
you are such a cute mommy!
Hey Marcie, I'm so happy we found your blog! Kasen is so adorable! Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer :-)
Looks like you guys had fun... but it would have been more fun if we would have been up at Bear Lake together!! Hint Hint.. ;) J/K
Hey Marci! I finally found you!
And I'm ROLLING at your story of biting your husband's thumb!! Haha! You crazy woman...
We all have it in us though.
Hopefully I'll get to see you next month!
Kim
That looks like a ton of fun! I've never been there. I didn't know you could camp there too but from what you said it doesn't sound like i'd want to right. lol! You guys have been spoiled too. Who would wanna camp anywhere when you have a cabin. Darling blog. I'll be checking up on you for sure. Hope you dont mind. I'm adding you to my list. Let me know if you object.
Oh and by the way. . . I'm a total commenter.:) I pretty much leave something on every post. Not intentianally, I just enjoy them all so much I like to have a little say. :) I'll try to tone it down a little. lol
I'm glad you had such a great time! I've never been, but it looks awesome! I loved the picture of Tyler's finger...OUCH woman! Maybe I could beat Jason in the middle of the night and blame it all on a dream :)! We missed you Sunday!
Hello there lady... I definatly wanted to TAG YOU! Go and see on mine what you have to do!
YOU SUCK post something new! - Like my tag!
Post a Comment