Monday, August 25, 2008

What we have been up to....

I know, I know it has been a long while since I have posted something. I really do appoligize. There isn't going to be any pictures on this post due to me forgetting my camera when we went to Bear Lake(How boring is that!). I will never do that again!! On August 9th we headed up to Bear Lake to stay for awhile. Tyler had a house he was wiring so I decided to go up with him so I would not be by myself for two weeks. Yes he was up there for two weeks. The weekend that we got to Bear Lake was Raspberry Days. My sister, Aspen my neice and Kasen and I went to the festivities. They just had a bunch of craft booths, music and food. There were alot of people there. Later that day we headed down to the beach to play in the water. I stayed up to Bear Lake the next week. While I was there I mowed lawns, went down to the beach and hung out, went for 4x4 wheeler rides with Kasen(we went super slow!!), went to Motpeiller Idaho's parade and their county fair. Kasen loved the animals. We went to Bear Lake pizza(yum! yum!). When Tyler got home from work a few times, my mom would watch Kasen and Ty and I went down to the lake and went on the wave runners for a little bit(We had a blast!). I did my Sister Amy's hair and she did mine. I also managed to get a few naps in there and a few good movies. Kasen and I came home on August 16th because I needed to be back to church for primary and I also had hair appointments scheduled that next week. Tyler stayed up there until August 21st. It sure is good to have him home. We missed him!!

No comments: