Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Mamoth Parade

We headed home from Bear Lake and we were home just enough time to do some laundry and repack to head to Nephi, Utah for the good old Ute Stampede. This is a Warner Family tradition. On Friday afternoon there is a parade. On Saturday morning everyone gets together at Tylers parents house and we have a huge lunch. Saturday night we all go to the Rodeo. Then on Sunday morning we all get together at Tyler's parents house bright and early for a delicious breakfast. I always look forward to this weekend every year.

Look mom and dad!!

I just thought this was a cute picture of Kasen.

Tyler hangin out on the curb with Kasen, Braydon, Kolbe, and Easton.

Kasen and his daddy.

Kasen and his mommy.


When Kasen's cousin Easton would get candy from the parade he would hold some candy in his mouth so he could pick up more candy with his hands. Smart thinkin buddy!!

The Warner Family

Kasen eating his otter pop.

1 comment:

Christiansen's said...

I love Bear Lake, we were just up there last week. It was good seeing you today at church, you looked so beautiful. I think I am going to try and start play group up again this week, so I will let you know.