Sunday, July 20, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July we headed up to Bear Lake and spent the week up at my parents. The day started out with an awesome breakfast and then we went to the parade that was held in Paris Idaho. We hung out in the park after and had lunch. We then headed down to the beach and spent the rest of the day chillin on the beach. After the 4th of July weekend Tyler was wiring a cabin up in Bear Lake so Kasen and I stayed up there with Tyler and we just hung out with my sisters Jodi and Amy and their kids. We had a great time. I love it up here!!

Kasen and Tyler at the parade.

Marci and Kasen waiting for Grandpa Kearl to go by in the parade.

Grandpa Kearl in the parade.

Kasen getting a feel for the sand.
Roxy loves the water, she loves to play fetch. We would throw out a stick and Roxy would go swim out and fech it.
Kasen and his cousins, Ella and Enoch. They had so much fun together!!
Marci and Kasen. Isn't the lake beautiful!!
Oh, it is COLD!!
Shovel anyone?

Kasen and Ella hangin out in the water.
This is the life!!! Why go out in the freezing cold lake when I can be in this warm of water.
Kasen watching is cousin Josh digging in the sand.
Hangin out on the chair having a snack.
Kasen and Ella hanging out in the tube. They loved this!!
Thank you so much mom and dad for letting my family and I come and spend some time up there. Love ya!!

1 comment:

Jill Knotwell said...

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Bear Lake?