Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rodeo Time!!

We had front row on ground level so the kids could hang out right at the fence of the arena. They sometimes would have to back up because the riders got too close. We got mud kicked up on us a few times.

Kasen wearing his cousin Braydon's cow boy hat.

Look at me I get to drink Dt. Pepsi (you wish Kasen)!!

Please can I have some Dt. Pepsi?

Look mom and dad horses and bulls.



This is so cool!!
I just want to thank mom and dad Warner for making this fun and memorable weekend possible. We had a great time. Thank you!! We love you!

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Marci Kasen is getting so big. You guys make a cute family. It looks as though you are having a great summer.

E Winzeler said...

I love rodeos! It makes me feel great in my jeans...cause at rodeos they're supposed to be tight right?!?! Glad you are having such a fun summer! Kasen looks darling with his little tan face!

Me in a nut shell said...

Where is your post about our dinner night... ;) So look at mine again because I think I finally figured this out! Hillary

Villarreal's said...

Rodeo's are so much fun! I miss going to them... anyway, your little boy is SO cute! I love his adorable eyes, with the curly eye lashes. Glad you guys had fun. I miss ya!

The Dalton Family said...

Kasen is just such a cutie!! Squeeze him!!