Today we went to a baby blessing luncheon in Springville for some really great friends. The luncheon was at a park close to their house. Kasen was trying to run from me and face planted it into the asphalt. Yes I knew this day would come sooner or later, especially if he is anything like his father. I have a feeling that this is just the begining of Kasen's owees(I have no clue how to spell this, sorry!!) These pictures really don't show his owee that well but these will do.
This picture is dark because I turned off the flash to see if it would help to see the owee. It really didn't help.Oh well!!(I am not a photographer I am a hair dresser!)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
poor lil guy. at least he is smiling in one of those pics! i cant believe how big he is getting!
The joys of little boys. Yes, I can promise that this is not the last of owees that Kasen will have. You are doing good if this is his first though. Easton already has more scars than I can count. However he is a little more zealous than Kasen. Give the little man a kiss from me.
Are you saying that my brother is accident prone....would be this be the guy that caused most of my owee's.... I bet so, but we love him anyway!! Boys definately find themselves in prediciments don't they. And no it is not even close to being his last. But you have got it right...take pictures of those moments. Kasen will love to look back on them one day!!
I am so glad that you guys enjoyed the camping trip. We had so much fun and I am hoping that we get to go again sometime in august, so start saving a little money. lol
It is worth the expense for me to get away and enjoy some relaxation!!
Love you guys
How sad, Sadie has been falling a lot too but it is on the back of her head. Poor little kids.
I can not believe how big he is! What a cutie!! Hope all is going well for your family.
Poor little kiddo...at least you can tell it must have been a fall and not you abusing him :) Landon gets bruises all down his back and I can only imagine what people think when he takes his shirt off at the sprinkler park!
Holy Cow!! Kasen has grown up SO much!! How are things going? Brooklyn is about a hundred times worse than Kasen. I'm sure people think I abuse her. She can't walk in a straight line down our three foot wide hall without falling and hitting her head! Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come!! We miss you!!
I love how he still has a big grin on his face, even though he has all those OWEES. Boys are the best.
Marci - it's so nice to finally see your baby even though he is not much of a baby anymore! Looks like life is going really great! Congrats on everything!
Post a Comment