Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day 08'









Marci on the slide with Kasen and some of her neices and nephews. I think I am a little big for the slide.










Hanging out with Grandma Kearl on the swing.


Over Memorial Day we headed up North to Bear Lake. My whole family was up there, all 25 of us. It sure is nice though because each couple all has their own room and there is a loft up stairs where all of the kids sleep. When we are all together there is never a dull moment!! It rained about the whole weekend but when the sun came out we all took advantage of it and went outside. We played on the swing set, went 4x4 wheeling(it was so muddy, It was a BLAST!!), we ate lots of yummy food, we had a fire every night and we roasted marshmallows. This is a tradition for me and all of my sibilings to come up to Bear Lake over Memorial Day weekend. I am so grateful that our family has a place to go and get away from normal everyday life. I want to thank my parents for all that they do to make it possible to have a place in Bear Lake. I also want to thank all of my family for all they do for Tyler and I and Kasen. We love and appreciate you !! We Love you Guys!!

1 comment:

CoLiE-O said...

first of all..yay for a new post! way to go marci! second, bear lake has such a special place in my heart. such good memories! i think every family should have a cabin somewhere.