Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hangin' out in small town Nephi

I want to apologize for no new posts for quite some time. I have been busy!! So this is for all you that insisted on a new post!!


A few weeks ago we headed down South to Nephi to hang with the family. Tylers two sisters and their family was there too. I love going to Nephi to get away from the city and hang with the family.


Kasens first time on a 4x4 wheeler. He loved it!

We went up Nephi Canyon and picked water crest. Here Kasen is walkn' with Grandpa Warner
Up in the mountains with Grandma and Grandpa Warner


Kasen with his 4 other "boy" cousins. We don't know how to have girls in this family! Grandpa Warner claims he already has a basketball team now he needs six more boys to make a football team. That means Tylers sisters better get busy!! Just kidding. I think it is my turn next!!

1 comment:

CoLiE-O said...

your turn!? when?! i cant wait! you are so cute pregnant.