Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kasen's Sand Box


Behind Kasen, Tyler is planting our tomatoes in our garden. I love having a garden.












Tyler just finished building Kasen's sand box this last week so yesturday when it was finally warm we took Kasen out to play in it. He absolutely loved it. Mom doesn't know about the whole sand box thing because yes it did entertain Kasen for about an hour but when he was done he was a mess!!! We stripped him down and he went straight in for a bath. No really I am excited for the sand box. I even had fun playing in it yesturday.

19 comments:

Melinda said...

How fun! My boys would love a sandbox - maybe we will just have to come play in yours ;)

Villarreal's said...

I am so envious that u have a garden! That would be so much fun! let me know if u want help and I would love to hang out. I have to enjoy other peoples yards and gardens cuz I don't have one! how sad... :(

E Winzeler said...

4 post in ONE day! Wow! And I just have a comment for every one! How fun to be outside with your two little men!

Jill Knotwell said...

I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog! Way to NOT toot your own horn. Can't wait to see what comes next ;)

Christiansen's said...

He is so adorable, I need to get my garden going like you guys.

Kevin & Lindsay said...

That garden is so, cool good luck with planting!!We just have little garden boxes. I am trying to work my way up to a green thumb. You little family is so cute. Ethan would love that sand box. We need to get something in our backyard for the boys. Ours is a little boring

Holly said...

That is pretty clever. You can weed while Kasen digs and eats sand! Good job on the gardening. Someday I'll plant a garden...

Emily Call said...

Marci,
I found your blog through Holly's blog. Your little boy is so dang cute. I need your email so that I can invite you to read my blog. Will you email me at call_emily@yahoo.com? I am so glad I found your blog. -Emily (Thurber) Call

Reese Fam said...

Your blog is so cute!! So the girl in that picture is Mckel Porter, and yep, she does hair. Do you know her??

Aubrie West said...

That is great! I love your sandbox. Hailey would to. We'll have to come over and play. Kasen is getting so big and handsom.

Alison said...

We should have a sandbox play date and then stop by the pool afterwards :)

Mike and Timette said...

Saw your sight on Molly's took a peek, how cute are you guys!! The sandbox and garden look wonderful!! It seems those boys will always run to play in the sand.

Timette

PS Thanks again for doing my hair, Deal or No Deal would have never picked me without your highlights :)

Chelsea said...

Hey! Its Chelsea from high school. Your little boy is so cute. I have a blog too if you wanna check out my kiddos!

chelsea

Suzi said...

Hey Marci I just found your blog. Kasen is soooo cute! We really need to get together before I leave this summer. I have missed you!

CoLiE-O said...

what hair? i know you too well...you have no hair. BESIDES you are already freakin skinny. you cant complain about your weight until someone asks you how far along you are and you arent even pregos.

jessica&john.com said...

Hello miss popular 16 comments and counting:) With a baby that dang cute I can see why. I want to come play in the sandbox this summer. Then lets set up a wading pool and play mermaid express. Ahhh the good old times:)

CoLiE-O said...

i vote new post. c'mon marci. i wanna see whats going on whith you guys!

The Andersons said...

Ya know we dont get up to see you guys much so blogging is a great way to see what is up. I vote for a new post marci. Love from down south.

The Green's said...

Marc,
Your blog is so cute! Kasen is so darling! The sandbox looks fun!!!