Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged...Better late than ever!!

I was tagged by Rebecca

Here are the rules:

A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves

B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blogs, leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog.


1. I love to eat oatmeal baby cereal. I could have it for for about any meal of the day, a snack and even for desert. This is was my family favorite while growing up, and to this day my parents and sibilings still eat it too. When ever it is fathers day or my dads birthday I will always get him a box of the oatmeal cereal to go with whatever I get him. Before I had Kasen I bet people at the grocery store thought I was strange going to the baby isle and buying baby cereal if I didn't have a child. Well now when I go down the baby isle they think I am going for Kasen. Little do they know I am going down the isle for both of us! When ever I feed Kasen oatmeal cereal I make a little extra. Kasen gets a bite then mom gets a bite. (Maybe that is why I can't seem to loose my baby fat!!!) I know that you are probably thinking that this is the sickest thing you have ever heard of someone eating but it really isn't that bad. You should try it sometime!


2.I love to mow the lawn. I have always loved to get outside and mow the lawn. While growing up I always got to do it because I was the only one at home when I was big enough to mow the lawn. Now I have to beg Tyler if I can mow the lawn. He also loves to mow the lawn. I don't know what it is about it. It is very therapeutic for me. I also love the outcome when it is all finished. I even love the smell. Last summer my next door neighbor came outside while I was mowing the lawn and asked if Tyler was alright and what I was doing outside mowing the lawn. She thought I was crazy. I guess after mowing acres of lawn up at Bear lake and my house growing up I just grew to love it. I can't wait to get out this summer and mow the lawn!!


3. I am a huge dog lover!! I love my dogs Roxy and Anne. They are so fun, most of the time!! Anne is Tylers hunting dog and tyler actually had her before we were married and we got Roxy about 3 years ago. Tyler would say that Roxy is my dog and I trained her because alot of times she doesn't listen to what you want her to do. Anne is very well trained and Roxy still needs some help. I think they both have ADHD. When ever we have visitors they are very hyper, especially Roxy. If any of you have been to my house you know what I am talking about. Roxy is all tongue all she ever wants to do is lick the visitors. What I have always loved about dogs is that they are always there for you. They aren't judgmental, they don't care what you look like, smell like, talk like..... they will still be your friend. Sometimes I wonder why I have dogs because they are smelly, dirty, loud, they make messes in the back yard and then Kasen steps in it(this has not happened yet but I know it will happen sooner than later!!) and a lot of responsibility on top of all the other things I have to do. The postive things out weighs all of the negative things that dogs do. I love my dogs!!


4. I love to rollerblade. I have been a rollerblading fan since back in the day. It all started when I was younger. My friends and I would go to Classic skating while we were off track and skate, skate, skate. I lived for snowball. If any of you who don't know what snowball is: the boys are on one side of the skating rink and the girls are on the other side of the skating rink. The Dj would play romantic music and the dj would say it is boys choice so the boys would get on the rink and skate over and choose a girl to skate with. The boy and girl would hold each others hand. Then the dj would say switch and find a new partner to skate with. I lived for snowball. Right before snowball I would go into the bathroom and primp!! Perfum, make-up , lip gloss....I looked pretty scary!! I don't get out much anymore rollerblading but I plan to this summer. Rollerblading here I come!!


5. I can't stand to touch anything nylon. My hands are very dry from being in and out of water while doing hair that when ever I touch anything with nylon in it my skin snaggs. I can not stand it. I try lotion and I still snagg. I try to stay far away from anything that is made with nylon. Sundays I dred to put my nylons on but I manage. I know I know I am so strange!!


6. Clean it all or not clean at all. I have a problem because I can't just pick up a little everyday. I have to be able to pick up the whole room, dust, vaccum, wipe the base boards down or I don't pick up the room at all. This is bad because a lot of times my house looks like a tornado hit because I won't do anything until I can do it all. There just isn't enough time to do it all in between hair appts. naptime, lunch, laundry, playdate......If I have a little extra time to do something and I think that the bathroom is dirty. I won't just go in and just clean the toilet because I have to clean the whole bathroom. Clean the tub, countertop, sink, sweep, mop, and wipe down my base boards. Doing all that takes about a good hour. Before Kasen was born I was able to clean my house top to bottom in one day and then all my cleaning was done for the weak until next week. Now I am lucky if I get both bathrooms cleaned top to bottom in one day. This took some time for me to adjustment to. I think I am still adjusting. So long clean house....Kasen is here to stay. I LOVE YOU KASEN!!


I tag: Holly, Jodi, Amy, Jenn and Kenzie

2 comments:

E Winzeler said...

How fun to get to know you even better! You are such a doll and love getting together each week! Thanks for all you do and for what a sweetheart you are!

Christiansen's said...

You are so cute, I love that you love baby oatmeal. I still have somme of Sadie's that she wont eat anymore that you can have :). I use to mow the lawn, but now my hair stinks of gas for weeks no matter how many times I wash it. You are such a doll. I am glad that you come to playdate instead of clean your house from top to bottom.