My cake doen't even compare to my friend Rebecca's but I was pretty proud of myself for doing this. I thought this cake would be fun because we had many young kids at Kasen's party so I thought they might like their own cupcake, either a chick or pig. There was a lucky kid who got the sun. They loved them! Next year I am going to try to attempt doing a cake with fondant. I can't wait!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Kasen's Birthday
I know Kasen's birthday was over a month ago but alot of people have wanted to see the cake that I made for Kasen's party so here it is:
My cake doen't even compare to my friend Rebecca's but I was pretty proud of myself for doing this. I thought this cake would be fun because we had many young kids at Kasen's party so I thought they might like their own cupcake, either a chick or pig. There was a lucky kid who got the sun. They loved them! Next year I am going to try to attempt doing a cake with fondant. I can't wait!!
My cake doen't even compare to my friend Rebecca's but I was pretty proud of myself for doing this. I thought this cake would be fun because we had many young kids at Kasen's party so I thought they might like their own cupcake, either a chick or pig. There was a lucky kid who got the sun. They loved them! Next year I am going to try to attempt doing a cake with fondant. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Impressive!!!! One of many talents!
Marci I am so impressed by you and all of your skills. It looks like a professional did it. You are amazing.
Very cute! you are good! That is the theme i am doing for Jackson's 1st birthday!
Wow, you are amazing. Can I hire you to make Drew's cake?
The little girls saw me reading this entry. I asked them if they knew who got the sun. It turns out Rebekah was the lucky one!
It definately was a super cute cake. I may copy you for Enoch's 2nd birthday party with the Spendloves. I'll have to be clever and come up with my own idea for the Kearl get together. Way to raise the birthday cake standard Marci.
HOLY CRAP BETTY CROCKER!!!!
Post a Comment