Sunday, March 30, 2008
I am so GRATEFUL!!
I was looking at a friends blog today and she had a short clip and after watching, it made me indeed grateful for Kasen and his healthy little body and all of the days I have been able to spend with him. I think I get caught up in the every day to day stuff that I really forget how important and how short life really is. Laundry will always be there, cleaning will always be there but we never know how long we have to be here in this life with our loved ones. Take a moment and watch this clip!! http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Thanks for having the link on that video. That was so touching and definently a tear jerker. It really does remind you the things you should be greatful for. Thanks Marci :)
Marccc,
That was a good story on speaking in church. I had to speak in church on Easter sunday as well. It ruined my whole Easter morning thinking about having to give the talk. Especially since our church isn't until 1pm. I wasn't however sick like you.
I agree w/you about just giving the talk and getting it over with so you don't have to fret about it again.
I saw this story about Eldon. It was pretty cool. Read some of the posts people added.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2960552
http://www.ksl.com/index.php/?nid=148&sid=2960552&comments=true#
Kevin Moore
Hey sister of mine.... You have figured it out. Family and the ones you love are so important. Everything else can wait. We need to show our love, and if that means showing off a cluttered house then that is what we need to do. Grandma Smith always said you have your priorities right if you are spending time with family and friends. Love you all so much.
Jen
You have been tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do :)
Hey woman! I'm still too wired to got to bed and I can't quit laughing. I would bet money no one has Pres. Mtgs. like us :)!!! You are wonderful and I'm glad you have a blog, as if I don't talk to you and see you enough! Get to bed girl! Nighty Night!(I took my blog off private just now!)
I think you have it figured out. I am grateful for a good friend like you! Thanks for coming to visit today.
Post a Comment