Sunday, April 13, 2008

Like Daughter, Like Son


Grandma and Grandpa Kearl came down from Bear Lake over Conference Weekend. They came over for some lunch in between the morning session and afternoon session. They stayed to watch the afternoon session with Tyler, Kasen and I. Kasen pretty much just played with his toys while we watched conference. Just before the end he wanted Grandma to hold him. She helped him up on the couch. She started tickling Kasen and he stayed there on the couch just mezmorized for about 5 minutes. He loves to be tickled just like his mom! I would pay big bucks to be tickled. You know how people go get massages I would love to go get tickled for an hour. One day!! My mom warned me if I tickle him now I have a whole lot of tickling ahead of me. When I was younger my mom would tickle me every night before bed, and she tickled me at church. She spoiled me. Thanks mom for all of the years of tickling. I LOVE YOU!! Now it is my turn to tickle Kasen. Maybe when Kasen gets bigger I will tickle him then we will trade off and he will tickle me. I think this sounds like a great plan!!

2 comments:

Krazy Kearls said...

This is hilarious. I laughed so hard when I read this. I have sat next to you a few times and had to do the tickling. I don't tickle my own kids to much, but I should do it more! Love amy

Christiansen's said...

How cute is that. I love that you compare it to a massage, when people tickle me I tense up and freak out :)