Sunday, April 13, 2008

Help me I got in but I can't get out!!




This last week Kasen decided he wanted to go into Roxy's kennel and check things out.( I promise I don't let Kasen do this he did it while I wasn't in the room. I didn't know he was in Roxy's kennel until he started crying, becasue he was stuck. He was able to go in just fine but he didn't understand that he has to turn around to be able to get out. Instead of helping him out just then I ran to get my camera. I thought it would be fun to get a picture of this. MOM GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!


Kasen also some how got stuck from crawling under our kitchen stools and he couldn't get out. He didn't like this either.

4 comments:

E Winzeler said...

Come on...tell us the truth, you stuck him in the cage to take a break! Good thinking Marci!

Christiansen's said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only one that makes my child stay stuck just so I can get a picture taken of her.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

So Cute!! We need toget are little boys together!!! He is so cute!!

CoLiE-O said...

what kind of mother are you? j/k!!!
you never told me you had a blog. you are in BIG trouble :)