-Established November 2002-
Your blog is so cute. I love the adorable picture of Kasen. You were able to get some great poses. You are such a cute mom taking him outside to blow bubbles.
Hey, I need you email address, I have some pictures from him at the Easter Egg hunt, and some from the party yesterday. Also your cell # :)
Post a Comment
The trick is to enjoy life, day to day!! Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones to come.
- Marjorie Pay Hinckley
2 comments:
Your blog is so cute. I love the adorable picture of Kasen. You were able to get some great poses. You are such a cute mom taking him outside to blow bubbles.
Hey, I need you email address, I have some pictures from him at the Easter Egg hunt, and some from the party yesterday. Also your cell # :)
Post a Comment