Yesturday morning I woke up and looked out my window and was very surprised on how much snow we received through the night, and it was still snowing!! I was excited because I love snow especially when I don't have to go anywhere and I can stay in my warm home. This time it was a different feeling beause Tyler has been helping Naaman(my brother-in-law) with snow removal and with this much snow I figured they would be out for 40-50 hours straight. Two hours after Tyler left to do snow removal he called and informed me he was on his way home. There wasn't any snow North of 90th south. I was so excited. It is strange that we got that much snow and some didn't get any in the same valley. When Tyler got home I got Kasen all dressed up warm so he could see the snow and I could help Tyler shovle the walks. I am very grateful for all of this moisture that we have recieved, we needed it!!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I just spelled Kasen's name wrong so I will try this again... I love his camo snow suit. It looks like he takes after his dad. Sorry I missed your call again. Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow or Monday.
I hope your having a good weekend.
Hey girl i just found your famlies blog!! It is so cute. I just made our so if you want to check it out it's kevinlindsay.blogspot.com
That is crazy snow!!
Post a Comment