Tuesday, February 26, 2008




Today I was doing something in the kitchen while Kasen was in our bedroom. He was being very quite for a while so I thought that I should check on him. Sure enough he had gotten into one of my plants and decieded that it might taste good. If anyone has been to our house you may have noticed I really like live plants.(Tyler got me started) Well when Kasen started crawling and becoming more mobile I just thought a couple of times of telling him no, to not touch moms plants is all it would take to keep him away from them. I was completely wrong! After about 6 months of telling him NO about 20 times a day he somehow forgets that mom said not to touch her plants! If I was smart I would either put up my plants so he would not be able to get to them or get rid of them but I can't do either. I guess, I am going to have to just face the fact that I will be vaccuming up plant soil everyday for a little while longer. One day he will understand what, Don't touch moms plants means!! Mom loves you Kasen!!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

He is only as hard headed as his mother! Just kidding, don't you love how well they listen to all of our instuctions. KIDS they just aren't what they use to be.

Ryan