Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tupperware Terror


Well I am officailly introuble!! My days of a child not getting into things is over. Tyler and I went to Home Depot a few weeks ago and bought some cupboard and drawer locks. We thought that would solve our problem. It sure made a difference. But when I left the lazy suzan open for a few minutes while emptying the dishwasher that is when the little terror hit!!(Kasen) When I came upon this mess I thought to myself I could get mad or go get my camera and take some pictures to ease some of my frustration.(I chose to go get my camera as you can tell.) My sisters will appreciate these pictures.They used to give me a hard time about how organized my tupperware cupboard was. They always said that with a child your tupperware never stays organized. I really didn't believe them. I thought they just didn't know how to control their children but I hate to admit it they were right. My sisters are great examples to me on being a mother. I was telling Tyler the other night that this house we live in is Kasen's house and we are guests.(I was kidding but sometimes I really feel like it!) The changes that we have had to do to our house has been an adjustment but I keep telling myself it is only temporary!! This past year of being a mom has been very challenging for me, I am not going to lie. I have learned many things . All in all I love being a mom and look forward to all the stages Kasen and I are going to go through. I love my little Stinker!!(That is one of Kasen's nicknames.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome to the dark side! I think the best thing about blogging is that you can turn the crazy, stressful, and even sad moments of life into something that is worth enjoying. And I can't believe how BIG Kasen is. It's only been a couple of months since I've seen you guys and he's looking like a little boy instead of a baby!

Holly said...

Hey Marci,
I am really glad you got us all blogging! This is actually a lot of fun. Now we just need to get Mom going.