
This last Sunday, March 7, 2010 was a very special day. We Blessed Makinlee and it was Kasen's 3rd Birthday. How special it was to have both families and friends together to celebrate these specail occasions.
Kasen looks so happy!!
There were so many babies there we thought it would be fun to take a picture with all of them together. It was quite fun!! On the Kearl side there was 3 babies born within about a month. Makinlee was the first on November 27. My sister Jodi had Gil on December 30. My sister-in-law Amy had Rodney on January 3. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have children around the same time my sibilings are having kids. I am the youngest of 4 in my family. I was born 11 years after my 3 other sibilings so they could have been done along time ago but I lucked out!!





No comments:
Post a Comment