Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!!

These flowers just bloomed this week in my front yard. So Pretty!!


There is a little feeling of Spring in the air. The other day I took Makinlee out for the first time, to just sit outside. Kasen played with bubbles with Tyler and Makinlee and I soaked up some vitamin D. Bring on the warm weather!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I am so ready for spring. I can't wait to spend time outside!

CoLiE-O said...

you look skinny minny!!!! i cant wait for spring as well!!

Heather said...

Yay Spring! Thanks for giving me hope.

Our story said...

that is so funny Talan pointed those flowers out to me when we were walking up to your house the other day.those pics of Roxy and the babies are priceless.I am so happy you are back to the blogging world.

Jennifer said...

Hey Marci... so ready for warm weather and no more mud!! The pictures of the kids are cute too.