Monday, March 9, 2009

Kasen's Birthday Party!!

We went down to Nephi for the weekend for Kasen's birthday. We had a joint birthday party with his cousin Brayden. Brayden's birthday is on March 4th. Since Kasen is so into trains I made him a train birthday cake. It turned out pretty cute. Kasen and Brayden loved it. I learned though that I can't use betty crocker frosting, it was too soft.





Before we had cake we opened gifts. Kasen was so cute opening the gifts. He would tear 1x1 peice of wrapping paper and would give it to me, then tear another small peice. If it wasn't for his 4 other cousins helping him open his presents we would still be there today opening presents.







After Kasen and Brayden opened their gifts, Kasen went outside to try out his new Harley Davidson bike. He liked it but he just isn't quite big enough for it yet. I think by late Spring he will be able to reach the pedals. It has alot of buttons that make a noise so he played alot with those.



The stickers aren't on the bike yet in these pictures.

We really didn't play any games, but I did get a balloon for each child and they had a hay day playing with the balloons.





On Kasen's birthday I would say, "Happy Birthday", and he would say "A Happy", it was so cute.
I think next year he will fully understand the whole birthday thing.
Thank you family for all the fun gifts for Kasen, we really appreciate it!!

9 comments:

Christiansen's said...

The cake turned out ADORABLE, you did a great job. I can't believe these little kiddos are already two. I still remember Kason when he was a newborn on his blessing day with his little blow out in the mothers room, they grow up so fast.

Matt and Marti Jo said...

Marci look at you! That cake is so cute!

CoLiE-O said...

you are amazing! when i grow up- i wanna be like you!!! happy birthday big boy!!

jessica&john.com said...

Cute cake! Happy Birthday Kasen. P.S. it was great catching up with you the other day

The Q's said...

Happy Birthday Kasen!!! The cake is adorable!

Heather said...

Great cake. I can't believe how fast two years flies.

Aubrie West said...

Wow! You are so creative and amazing. You inspire me to be as creative as you.

Me in a nut shell said...

Will I be seeing a Harley on my side walk this spring then, eh! He is so adorable. It looks like the party was great!

The Dalton Family said...

Oh he is just so handsome!! Your cake is darling! Looks like he had a blast:)