
Last night Tyler and I took Kasen to see Bolt at the dollar movies in Sandy. This was his first time watching a movie on the big screen. He did really well. He would go from my lap to Tyler's lap then back to mine. He wasn't able to sit in his own seat because he couldn't see. At the end of the movie we were just sitting watching the credits when all of a sudden Kasen just started throwing up. I have no clue where it came from. He didn't act sick at all. All I know is that it kept coming!! It was everywhere. Thank goodness everyone else had left from the theatre. Tyler was the lucky one who got to clean up most of it. Then an employee took over to do the rest. I felt terrible leaving it to the employee but he said that he does this alot. Sick!! I don't think he gets paid enough to clean up other peoples throw-up. He was very kind. We got Kasen home and we cleaned him up. He slept through the night and hasn't thrown-up since. I have no clue why he threw-up but I am grateful Tyler was with me. All in all, we will be going to more movies.





5 comments:
What an experience! I don't know what I would have done if I had to do that alone. At least you enjoyed the movie and Kasen is feeling okay. Poor guy!
I'm sorry he got sick. That is so sad. I have been wanting to take Talan to a movie but haven't yet. We should go to those mom movies on mondays together.
Fun for you guys! It is always a little scary to take your kids to the first movie. You never know how they are going to act. I am glad he did so well. We will have to take all the grandkids to a movie some time won't that be fun. That sucks that he was sick at the end, but at least it was at the end! What a good dad tyler is huh. I would have been dying if that happened to me and ryan wasn't there. love you guys
Ease up on the sugar babies and licorice and popcorn and Diet Coke and then maybe he wont throw up next time.
~Jill
ewww! i can do poo and blood but not vomit! i think im gonna vomit just thinking about vomiting!
Post a Comment