Thursday, February 12, 2009
Bowling 101
The other day I was downstairs in the salon doing my hair for the day. Kasen decided to come down with me. On a shelf, I have put some shampoos and conditioners to sell. Well, he got a great idea to take them off the shelf and set them up on the ground all together. Before I new it he was running up stairs saying "ball". He came back downstairs with a ball. Me,not knowing what he was doing, he threw the ball at the bottles. He was bowling!! That is right bowling!! After knocking all of the bottles down he would set the bottles back up again and throw the ball again. The only time he has ever seen bowling was over Christmas time. One of his cousins got a little plastic bowling set for Christmas. Kasen did play with it a little for the day, but that was it. Kasen surprises me alot when I least expect it!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That seriously is so cute of him! I love that he has only seen bowling once and thought about that. What a smart little guy!
Isn't it amazing how quick they can pick up on these things? Way cute!!
That's one clever kid!
Post a Comment