Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yes, Tyler has good life insurance!!

Tyler has been up in Bear Lake working on a house(Mansion) for the past 3-4 weeks. It is about 8,000 sq feet, over looking Bear Lake. It has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with a three car garage. To think that this is going to be just someones summer home!! How would it be!! This house has huge vaults in the ceilings with can lighting. Yes, Tyler was the lucky person who got to get on some 12ft. scaffolding with an 8ft ladder on top of that to wire for the lights. I would definitely poop my pants if I had to do that.

OSHA APPROVED!! Maybe??

Tyler on on a 32ft ladder. He said that it was a good thing he didn't have to put any lighting in the peak because he wouldn't have been able to reach.
I am happy that he is done with the high stuff for awhile, until he goes back for the electrical finish.

7 comments:

Our story said...

I can't believe we still have husbands after seeing these pictures. I always hear the stories but never have seen pictures of Tim doing it. This reminds me that I need to get life insurane or at least disability for Tim.

CoLiE-O said...

glad someone can do that..not i! i will wipe bums the rest of my life before i climb that high on a ladder!

The Dalton Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! Talk about freaky!! I dont know how he does it but even more I dont know how you do it! Scary!!!!! Your last post was super funny too. Glad o see something new:)

Brittany said...

THAT IS FREAKING SCARY. I GUESS YOUR HUBBY ISN'T AFRAID OF HEIGHTS. HOW NICE WOULD IT BE TO HAVE A HOUSE LIKE THAT. I GUESS I WILL NEVER KNOW!

MerrittBadges said...

I only go about 4 1/2 feet....I can't even imagine 32'!!

Anonymous said...

Good thing Tyler is not afraid of heights. Tell him to be careful!

Holly said...

Seeing this makes me grateful Vaughn has a desk job! Yikes! This makes me scared just seeing the picture. I wouldn't be able to even climb that high, let alone function.