Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My house plants got attacked again!!

Alot of people have been begging me to update my blog so they don't have to look at my last post, which was a picture of Kasen with snot hanging out of his nose. I really don't have anything amazing to blog about. Just the usual is going on at the Warner home. I have been busy being a single mom(Tyler has been out of town working for two weeks and counting, he did come home this last weekend though!), doing hair, and keeping up with the house. I looked through all my pictures and came across this memorable frustrating event that happened back in November.(I don't know why I didn't blog about it?)

It all happened one Saturday morning. My sister brought Ella over for me to watch her while she was hosting her sons birthday party. I was downstairs finishing up a haircut and color. Everything is all child-profed in my house, so I thought!! I could hear Kasen and Ella right above me upstairs in the living room laughing and giggling. I thought oh how cute they are having so much fun together!! Oh they were all right, they were apparently in a house plant of mine playing in the dirt. They were throughing dirt, I am guessing at each other. When I was all finished with hair
I came up stairs and this is what I saw: with two little ones looking at me innocently.



I didn't know wether I should cry or laugh. My friend once told me when something happens that makes you so mad that you want to scream, count to 10 and go get your camera. This gives you enough time to cool down and then you can capture the moment. This is what I did. It really works!!
You would think I would learn to just get rid of all my house plants but I love them too much!

7 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

i like that advice! keep the plants- theyre therapeutic!

Brittany said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR TYPICAL KIDS. I LIKE THE ADVICE YOUR FRIEND GAVE YOU, THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD WORK GOOD! I STILL NEED YOUR E-MAIL. brandolp@q.com

ColleenDown said...

It always makes me smile to see you and your cute family. Thank goodness for blogging.

The Balls said...

I hear you on the single mom status. Brandon is always out of town or working late. Cannon killed my house plant. However it is still sitting in it's death bed begging to be buried. BOYS! I like the advice about counting to ten and getting the camera. I need to do that more often and not be so worried about the mess.

Mike and Timette said...

Count to 10 and take a picture. I love that, what great mommy advice.

Our story said...

You are so much more patient than me. I will have to try the count to 10 and take a picture idea.

Jill Knotwell said...

I would have started to cry and then I would have called John to come home and protect the kids from the wrath they would have gotten.