Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This is Late but worth the Wait!! Halloween 2008


On Halloween morning Kasen and I got up and carved pumpkins. WARNING: we are still in our pjs. We were going to do it earlier but Tyler has been so busy with work we never found time to do it as a family, so I decided if the pumpkins were going to get carved it was going to be just me and Kasen carving them.( I am gratful Tyler is busy!!) Yes, Kasen does have a knife in his hand. I was watching him I promise.

Kasen helping mom cleaning out the pumpkins.


"WOW!!"

This is the finishing result of carving our pumpkins. Kasen doesn't look to thrilled to be sitting there.



Kasen and Tyler getting ready to go trick or treating. Tyler had just got home from work so he decided to put on his work hat and belt and say he dressed up as a construction worker. Kasen did pretty go trick-or-treating. He was done after two houses though. Next year he will understand it more.

3 comments:

Me in a nut shell said...

OH my gosh! A post! hurray! The day is here! He was so cute on halloween!

CoLiE-O said...

what a cute little monkey!!

Krazy Kearls said...

oh my word your men are so cute! what a lucky gal you are!