Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Worlds Ugliest/Cutest Dog!!

(Please keep you opinions to yourself. Roxy is my dog so you don't have to think she is cute only I do!!)

I love this dog!! To me she is so cute in her own dog kind of way. We were headed down to Nephi and Roxy was sitting on my lap so I took some random close up pics of her face. Everyone looking at this picture would probably think that Roxy is one of the worlds ugliest dogs, but to me she is the worlds cutest dog!!

Later, when we arrived to Nephi. Grandma and Grandpa Warner have many fall leaves on their backyard lawn. I took Kasen out to play in them and Roxy didn't want to miss out on any fun. Here she is trying to catch the leaves. I bet your dog doesn't do this.



3 comments:

Valerie said...

I love it! I had to laugh at those pictures!

Me in a nut shell said...

Hey you are blogging again... cute picks, and Tag your it!

CoLiE-O said...

i love roxy! i am sure people think my dog is ugly and ANNOYING but like you said, shes my dog and i love her!