Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Leaves in good ol' Nephi

8 comments:

Suzi said...

Love the pictures and Lilly loves your music!

Villarreal's said...

You have got such a darling little boy! I am still waiting for the fall leaves out here! ;( Hope your doing well!
-Trisha

Valerie said...

I love the pictures, he is such a cutie!

Gulbransen Family said...

How cute is your son. We need to see each other again soon. Kashton is having a birthday party on Nov. 16th at my parents house if you and your cute family would like to come. I will call you later with the details.

E Winzeler said...

Kasen is so handsome...he looks so cute in the leaves! I love it! You are a wonderful mommy Marci! Have fun in Nephi this weekend, we'll miss you!

CAMI said...

How fun! Ok your lil boy is really handsome! we should hook ours kids up in 16 years!
Ps remember you dog named D O G! How funny!
PSS are you still doing hair?

Me in a nut shell said...

I had thought I left a comment on this... cuz those pics were so cute... It seems like I haven't seen you forever...Come Home!

Me in a nut shell said...

I know you are over blogging - but just humor me and post something again please!!!!