Tyler got a deer this last weekend. Good news for him!! Bad news for me. I dislike deer meat. Anyone want some deer meat, we have plenty. Let me know!! Tyler, even though I am not a big fan of the whole deer hunt. I am happy that you had a great time!! I love you.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Congrats on the deer. We just went to Cabellas the other day. It was way cool. Have you been there? They have animals everywhere! It was funny because when we had just started driving away Hailee said "That was such a cute place!" lol. Anyway, good job. I dont blame you Marci. . . I would be trying to give the meat away too. lol. ew.
ive never tried deer meat but i heard it makes good jerky. how was your birthday?
Nice job!
Post a Comment