This is for you Hillary....
List 6 quirks about yourself then tag 6 people on their blog.
Quirk #1: I love Gerber Oatmeal cereal. This is a favorite snack for me. It was really nice when Kasen was younger and that was a staple to have in our house. I had a good reason to buy it. Now Tyler just shakes his head when I come home from the grocery store with some Gerber Oatmeal cereal. Hey at least it is somewhat healthy!!
Quirk #2: Usually people use their side compartments on their car door as a mini garbage can. For some odd reason I just can't get myself to use them to put garbage. If I have garbage I just put it in my center console and everytime I get home I have to throw away the garbage. It drives me crazy when Tyler drives and he sneaks in a gum wrapper in the cars side compartment. Every time when I get home from running errands etc....I have to have my car completey cleaned out of garbage, shoes, mail, papers, food, toys etc. So next time you get in the car it is spotless!! I know, I am weird.
Quirk #3:(WARNING: This is disgusting!!) I enjoy picking zits especially the ones when puss comes squirting out. I also like to extract blackheads, espeially the ones that come out like a snake. If someone has a white head visable that is all I can think about. I just want to squeeze it!!!
Quirk #4: I love to mow the lawn. Most people don't have to beg their husband to mow the lawn because they would rather be doing something else. Not me!! I love doing anything outside, even mowing the lawn. So next time you see my outside mowing my lawn don't think Tyler is just being lazy. Just know I asked him if I could mow it!!
Quirk #5: I am a nail biter. I am not proud of this one bit. I wish I could kick this bad habit!! If anyone has any advice please let me know.
Quirk #6: I like to drink my milk right out of the carton. For some odd reason I thing it tastes better. I don't do it everytime though. So next time you want to borrow milk from me, think again. J/K
I hope all of you reading this doesn't change the way you think of me!! I am a little weird.
I tag whoever has not done this tag!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Yea you did the tag! Those are good ones! I'm glad you spilled some nasty quirks! Most people use their side compartments as garbage cans? Interesting. My car isn't clean all the time by any means. That is impressive that you can keep yours so tidy. I wish my car could stay clean for more than a couple days. With kids I swear it always gets all messed up. So you're a nail biter and a thumb biter huh. . . lol
May zit pickers unite! I had a conversation with a girl I work with, and she went off on how she loves picking zits. I too get satisfaction from this. I beg Chris to let me get the little zits on his back, but he rarely lets me :(
Oh and I am also a nail biter. The only way to beat it is to constently think about not biting them and trim and file them every night so they can't get uneven.
The only time I was successful in this was before my wedding (Because I can't get fake nails where I work). I was determined. I also have tried the bitter nail polish that you have to put on your nails every day. That helps too.
Yeah! Finally new posts and a tag!Although I have to say, I suspected or new most of these about you neighbor, except the zits, but who doesn't have to pop em? And by the way thanks for the milk!
embrace the habit of nail biting(as long as they are clean and you don't bite so far down that you get a staff infection on your finger.) I personaly have no problem with my nail biting obsession as long as it is under control! Love ya little sis
Post a Comment