Neldon, Brenda, Tyler and I up on the red cliffs ledge. You can see Nephi City right behind us. We were clear and the heck up there!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Log Canyon
Yesterday Tyler and I and some dear friends Brenda and Neldon went 4x4 wheeling up Log Canyon which is in either Sanpete County or Juab county, for Tyler's birthday. We headed up the mountain bright and early. We went 27 miles round trip. We had a great time!!

Neldon, Brenda, Tyler and I up on the red cliffs ledge. You can see Nephi City right behind us. We were clear and the heck up there!!

This is the view we had clear up on the mountain. You can see the Red Cliffs.

While we were up there we went past the place that Tyler rolled his 4x4 wheeler just over a year ago. I couldn't believe how steep the hill was that Tyler and the 4x4 wheeler went down. These pictures do no justice. I am so grateful Tyler was ok. Things could have been so much worse!!
In this picture where the first guy is standing is how far Tyler and the 4x4 wheeler rolled then the second guy you can barely see is were the 4x4 wheeler ended up. The trees were what stopped the 4x4 wheeler to keep rolling down the hill.
Neldon, Brenda, Tyler and I up on the red cliffs ledge. You can see Nephi City right behind us. We were clear and the heck up there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Where was the invite... ;(
Looks beautiful! Lance and I really need to get out and see Utah more!
That looks SO beautiful! MMMM... I love Cali, but I miss the mountains SOOOO much! I wish I were there with you. It looks like you had so much fun.
So beautiful!! What a fun trip. Sorry I checked you out from someone else's blog. What a cute family!
Post a Comment