Our garden is starting to produce. I am so excited! When I was a teenager my mom tried to get me to help her garden but I had no interest. Little did I know that years later I would say that I really enjoy gardening and doing yard work. It is food to my soul. our radishes and we have had Right now we have tomatoes, carrots, brocolli, radishes, onions, lettuce, spinach and peas planted. We still need to plant green peppers, squash and beans. We have almost finished all of our radished and we have had our first trimmings of spinach and lettuce. My mom used to say "There is nothing better than a fresh tomatoe right out of your garden!" I now know what she means.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
It looks so good! We started one this year as well but yours looks better.
i am jealous. i know nothing about gardening. i too wish i woulda stuck around when my mom was willing to teach me something. stupid teenagers!
So Fun! I am jealous you have such a beautiful garden, with fresh vegetables! I agree about it being food to the soul... it just feels good to do gardening...planting! love ya gal!
Marci your garden and other posts look great! We still need to get together.
Ok, can you please come over and teach me how to do a garden? Mine failed this year! So sad! Yours looks awesome!
Now I know who's fence to jump at night to go grocery shopping! I am so impressed...that's awesome Marci! You should feel proud, that's pretty neat!
I am so jealous. I keep trying to talk my husband into planting a garden.
Your Garden is BEAUTIFUL!! you have got to be so proud. I should have went out and looked at it on Monday, I am totally inpressed. Did you plant from seeds or starts? WOW!
Post a Comment