I had to take a picture of our ride because I thought we looked like white trash going down the road because we were so stuffed full, and we had a bucket with a toilet seat lid strapped right on the back of the 4x4 trailer. I was so embarrased!! As you can tell our family and friends had trailers or should I call it their hotel. We were the true campers this weekend!!
Roxy loved the water. There was some random tire and she liked to hang out on it.
Tyler and Kasen going for a 4x4 ride.
Right when we got there Kasen tripped and face planted it. Dirt Yum! Yum!
Tyler and Kasen leveling out a spot to put our tent.
Tyler deciding if he should jump in??
Tyler falling in.
Tyler standing right back up. It was soooo cold!!
Kasen always had a dirty face.
Kasen and Marci
Roxy getting a bath.
We went for a 4x4 wheeler ride and it put Kasen right to sleep.
Hangin out at the water.
Kasen was in heaven. Dirt, rocks, 4x4 wheelers, and water!!! Thank you Ward and Walker family for an awesome weekend.





5 comments:
So fun! Still waiting to be invited on a super fun weekend with the Warners!
all the hard work always pays off with good memories. you guys looked like you had a ton of fun! i love camping.
Marci,
It's Lacey Latimer Neilson! I married Darren. How are you? I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Are you still doing hair? Well keep in touch!
looks like so much fun!!!
I cant wait to go camping!!! Kasen is such a sweetie!!
I love camping, and especially near a creek, or river, the kids always love that. --and you look so pretty in your pictures while you are camping. That's not fare.
Post a Comment