On Friday my friend and I took our boys to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Kasen had so much fun. My friend Valerie and I would have to say we enjoyed it more than the actual zoo. If you have never been you should go there sometime. Kasen riding the pony.
Kasen feeding the goat some corn kernels.
Look mom, its a pony!! Tyson and Kasen looking at the goats. Lookin at the cool tractor. Thank you Valerie for a great time!!
Marci, The petting zoo looks so fun. I am sure Kasen loved it. Ya know, I my not want to live in a big city, but you sure have a lot more opportunities for fun up there. If gas prices were not ruling our lives right now we would drive up and say hi. See ya at the good ole Stampede. Love ya kenzie
3 comments:
your hair looks way cute!
Marci,
The petting zoo looks so fun. I am sure Kasen loved it. Ya know, I my not want to live in a big city, but you sure have a lot more opportunities for fun up there. If gas prices were not ruling our lives right now we would drive up and say hi. See ya at the good ole Stampede. Love ya kenzie
Where is that petting zoo at? It looks so fun.
Post a Comment