Monday, March 24, 2008

Kasen 1 years old!!

We just got Kasen's one year old pics back. They are so FUN!!
Enjoy!You can tell I was doing Patty Cake behind the camera to get Kasen to smile. What ever works!Look at Me!
I am such a cheesor!
I am so done taking pictures!
I don't like these cowboy boots. Get them off NOW!!
Kasen loves to chew on his finger!
I wanted som pics with Kasen's bear because I think it is so cute how he puts the bears nose in his mouth and walks or crawels around with it in his mouth. Kasen loves his bear!!




So Handsome!!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my Heck.... you guys have such a cute kid. Love the pitures. Kinda cute when you can't hear them crying, or screaming, or getting into everything, or smelling their poopy diaper. Just kidding, they are cute all the time. The pictures just enhance that. Love you all so much!!

Kevin & Lindsay said...

Thoes are the cutest pictures!! I love it when he is crying! You have such a cute boy