Friday, March 12, 2010

Kasen and Makinlee

Before Makinlee was born everyone warned me that when baby #2 comes along, Kasen will want to be right there in the babies face, helping. Well, I am lucky because Kasen really doesn't pay much attention to Makinlee. Occasionally he will want to hold her or give her a love on her head. I have been lucky. I think when Makinlee gets a little older Kasen will realize that Makinlee isn't a threat to him and they will be buddies.


I wanted a picture with Makinlee and Kasen but you can tell that Kasen didn't want to get any closer to Makinlee than what he is.

After alittle bribe I got him to sit closer.

2 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

I am in heaven with all of the new posts. I am so glad you are back at it.
You and Tyler need to have 10 more kids b/c you rock at it!
Keep the post coming girl friend. I'm reading!

Heather said...

Dude, Makinlee makes Kasen look so grown up I can't believe he is three already! And I've got to get down there and see that beautiful girl before she is three too.